For volume beer distribution the most cost effective way is to use a bulk container such as a keg. Enterprise Tondelli work with one of the market leaders in the brewery equipment sector; Company Comac who fabricate complete keg lines from simple single head keggers to multilane high speed systems
The range of brewery equipment Enterprise Tondelli supply is:-
Single head semi automatic keg washer/filler with outputs of 15 kegs per hour
- Twin head dedicated washing and filling units with outputs of 25 kegs per hour dependant on keg size
- Four, five and six head lane type system for 55 kegs per hour per lane
- Multilane systems for speeds up 800 kegs per hour
- “Perfect draft” lines at 600 kegs/hr
- Robotic in-line system for speeds of more than 1,000 kegs per hour for higher line efficiencies than lanes and keg valve friendly operation.
Generally the service tanks are supplied with the units.
Key features and benefits of our keg handling systems are:-
- User friendly touch screen controls and adjustment which saves the need for an OEM programmer
- Industry standard components on the units to reduce total life costs and allowing the customer independence of spares supply from the local market.
- Modular constructions to allow the systems to be upgrade and extended.
- ALL EQUIPMENT IS pre-fabricated AND PRE-ASSEMBLED in the manufacturer’s works including all the service pipe work with the following results:-.
- Ensures perfect mating of the various components
- Reduces installation time on site resulting in less customer downtime.
- This ensures the best quality of factory finish rather than building the line on site where the facilities may not be as suitable.
- It also reduces possibility for mistakes
Ancillary brewery equipment manufactured in-house and supplied as part of the line or for existing lines includes:-
- Keg de and re stackers
- Spear tighteners
- Pre-wash plants
- Flash pasteurisers
- CIP sets
- Keg cappers
- Keg inspection
- Keg check weighers
- Spear/keg sorting systems
- External keg washers (single and twin lane)
- Keg turners (intelligent and standard)
- Keg conveyors
With some of the world’s largest brewery groups using this supply we are sure that we can meet your requirements in this sector large or small.